- Instill In Them Rock Solid Faith In God
- Instill In Them Community, Civic and Political Responsibility
- Instill In Them The Value and Importance of Education
- Instill in Them The Value of Marriage and Family Unity
- Instill In Them a Respect For Their Fellow Man
- Insure That They Participate in Rites of Passage
- Insure That They Have Proper Male Role Models
Men who don’t have a rock solid faith in God, almost always react to the issues of life by either traveling down one or more of these paths: giving up, resorting to drugs or alcohol, holding grudges, seeking vengeance or becoming passive, Or, they turn to: rage, anger, crime, abuse, sexual immorality or suicide. A rock solid faith in God affords a man the advantage of responding to life’s challenges, temptations and dangers with the Word of God and prayer.
Yes, I kow that I am responsible for setting the tone for my sons. To be frank, if we fail or refuse to do it, it will not get done! It’s a must that I impart to them a rich spiritual heritage. One that serves as their lifetime compass and eternal roadmap. By doing so, I will position my boys to see beyond dire circumstances, hopelessness and insurmountable challenges and tap into God’s unlimited resources to help them reign victorious in life.