1. We now have a couple event planner- SeKeitha opens her mouth in skillful and godly Wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness [giving counsel and instruction].Proverbs 31:26
3. An Assistant Event Manager-‘Ash is the youngest on the administrative team.
She completely ran it when I was out with Noah. What a great job she did!
4. I’m Free (Rev. Milton Brunson & Thompson Community Choir) (Lead) I am free. Praise the Lord, I’m free. No longer bound. No more chains holding me …
At one point I was doing EVERYTHING for both my family & my group. I would often crash or just lose my mental focus all together, (Just ask my attny 🙂 ) But it’s so much better. I have in place a few women with strong skills that will not only help our wonderful mom support group & themselves , but also other moms in the circle. I think we’ve came a long way from back in the day when I was doing everything to grow the Mega Mom support group to what it is today. And we are just beginning! Don’t you just love it?
So moms, & fellow dreamers. Keep your eyes on the prize. Tripping is okay as long as you JUMP back up with shin guards on.
From the 2 mom attended (if lucky) play dates, to the
- Annual Total Children’s Wellness Fair organizer & host
- Part Time /Job Searching Provider
- Cooking With Kids Instruction
- Diaper Cake Making
- Lactation Cookies Sales
- Educated & affordable Play dates
- Product review & Testing
- Moms empowering
- Regular contest & giveAway
- blogging play group!
God has such a thoughtful way of saying ‘slow down’. I’ve could listen to human warnings, instead it came in the most embarrassing & yet prolific way. Well, I’ve since learned to delegate and become more strategic with my time. 2011 -12 was a test of my endurance confidence and character! I made it through & I can’t wait to see what 2013 & on will bring! Have a great weekend everyone!
I’m Mrs Kelle Lakesha Pressley- Perkins and I approve this message!
“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.” 2 Timothy 1:7 (Amplified Bible)