I am so excited to announce that we have a (4) pack ticket give away for a lucky family to attend the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus Presents Dragons performance on Thursday, January 31st at 7pm. This is a great opportunity to bring your family for some circus fun in Charlotte and enjoy this mystical show.
My favorite part of the Circus, in addition to the elephants, is the All Access Preshow. One hour before the show, ticket holders are invited to a FREE preshow. Go down on the floor, try on real costumes, clown around with the clowns and get your picture taken, view acts and animals up close. (click on that picture of the elephants to watch a clip!)
To avoid crowds, get there as soon as they’ll allow you in. The ring closest to backstage is generally where they bring the animals and the elephants. It’s also the most crowded, so if you don’t care about seeing animals, go to the other rings. If all you want is to get close to an elephant, get there early and stake out your spot.
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey ® is proud to present DRAGONS!
For the first time in circus history, myth and majesty will share the arena during this must-see family event that can only be witnessed at The Greatest Show On Earth®! Experience circus spectacles so incredible that once again you will believe in the unbelievable! Dragon tribes from the far reaches of the earth are brought together in a single performance, displaying their breathtaking skills in a circus tournament of champions. Each tribe must prove that they have virtues of Courage, Strength, Wisdom and Heart to arouse dragons which appear right before your very eyes! Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime family event when The Greatest Show On Earth brings the world together… to bring your family together! There’s no better way to enjoy quality time with your family at a live show! 🙂
Now, here’s how to get those Dragon tickets, follow these simple instructions:
1. Leave an answer here. Answer true or false to the following.
- Elephants respond to some 60 verbal commands, as well as recognize human and animal friends after years of separation.
- 22 calves have been born at the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Center for Elephant Conservation®with more on the way.
- The Asian elephant has been on the endangered species list for 32 years.
- A female elephant is pregnant for 24 months.
- A Ringling Bros. calf on average weighs 300 pounds at birth
- 150-200 pounds of hay per day in additional to fruits, vegetables and fresh bread is the staple for aRingling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Asian elephant.
- Depending on the weather, Asian elephants can drink 30-50 gallons of water on a daily basis.
- An average male Asian elephant will weigh 5,000 – 8,000 pounds.
- The average height of an Asian elephant is 10 feet.
- An elephant can have up to 1,000 muscles in its trunk.
2. Post a picture of your lil one in a animal mask or costume on https://www.facebook.com/TheQCSupermom.
3. Tell me did those thing listed above at https://twitter.com/QCSuperMOM
PICK 1 OR 2 AND DO #3…….
Children under two don’t need a ticket for the show.
For entire show details go to Time Warner Kelle said to click here!