Wake up Nature, it’s Spring time! I LOVE Spring! I do! It’s so (deep breath here…..) Renewing! It’s like a button in my mind and body that has been reset. Who doesn’t love SPRING ??
Now just in case you said “I don’t,” let me sell it a bit more. See
in spring, the trees share bright, new leaves on their delicate branches. The fields grow nutritious goodies and the entire nature says hello by blooming! Yes, even the grass kiddos!
Twitter has nothing over the songs the birds will tweet in the trees and bushes, ” joyfully announces: “Spring is here!”
Ooh the pleasant, cool breeze brings the soft and sweet aroma of fresh outdoor fun with the children. Yes moms, it time to hide the handhelds and get outdoors! What better time to:
- Have a lemonade stand (Alex’s charity is good but make it more meaningful. After the sales, treat them & let them buy/make gifts to deliver to the hospital or senior living center.)
- Enjoy a picnic (a great way to get kids excited about family time!)
- Play in nature -garden, hike, etc.
- Buy winter and fall clothes ( As stores make way for their summer clothing, winter clothes can be discounted more than 50%. )
- Fly a Kite! Here’s a video- or go to this page for directions. It’s easy & I promise that you won’t break a nail.
Ready or not Spring is here! Are you sold on it yet? I know you are.
Great things Always happen in Spring!