Nothing is more beautiful than a big, pregnant belly. For some moms, a beautiful bump is a blank canvas just waiting to be painted with amazing, hilarious, or downright adorable designs. I had my belly painted but it’s nothing like what is out there today.
Pregnancy belly painting is growing increasingly popular. It’s a beautiful way to celebrate pregnancy and capture that moment forever.
With that being said, won’t you help an expecting mom out by entering her for a chance to win a free belly painting!
The artist that is running this promotion is INCREDIBLE! It was a honor to partner up for this perfect expecting mom gift. If you are expecting or know someone in the Charlotte area who is, enter them right away. Contest ENDS at midnight on Valentines Day 2014.
Custom Belly painting contest details:
- Mom must be in the Mecklenburg County area
- Must redeem prize by 12/12/14
- Winner will be selected by 03/14/14
- Prize is for belly area only
- Enter by Clicking, Liking – and Commenting on our post on Facebook!
- Click on the post, Like it on FaceBook,tell us how far along you are &
- Get your friends to comment or like it as well.. The post/entry with the most activity WINS!
- Winner will be the mom,18 over over that has followed all of the rules and have the most likes. (trust me, it’s not that hard. The contest is just for 3 1/2 days. Anyone can win)
We use only professional theatrical grade FDA compliant face and body paints and cosmetic grade glitters. They are water based paints and are easily removed with water, no special removers are needed. I will not paint children who have cold sores, runny noses, pink eye, open wounds, or who don’t want to be painted, but will offer an alternative of a temporary tattoo. If a child has sensitive skin, a patch test is offered on the inside of the elbow. (Here’s more ideas here ) Tell everyone you know that is pregnant to enter HERE by THIS FRIDAY the 14th!!
Watch a cute The Preggie Dance here!
About the artist: Cathay- Beyond The Arts, Inc. Director of Operations