Can you believe it? I’m excited and scare at the same time. This is the worst shape I have ever been in. ‘Going up the stairs in our house gets me breathless at times. It wasn’t always like this. With my 6th pregnancy, I was kick boxing. My how the mighty has fallen.
On the application, I told them that I wanted to do this for 3 reasons.
1. I want to continue to be able to play, hang out and keep up with my children for as long as I can.
2. I don’t want my husband to look and be healthier without me. I like him chasing me around the house.
Also, I love when folks think my 21 year old son is my brother (well sometimes).
I can’t let myself, family and my EarthFare SouthPark family down. I’m gonna take my little 5% in store discount and get my temple back in order.
We had to do a profile. Mine went like this:
I am Earthlete Kelle P.
My fuel of choice: A good chia smoothie, Green tea, a spicy trail mix, as well as steel cut oatmeal and bananas.
My son gave me a Nike ID gift card to get me some sneakers. I guess it’s time to go shopping! Gotta look the part I ya know.
See these guys? I ain’t scared! Not one bit. My picture will be up there next. Watch me!
- Complete the application.
- Give a one-year commitment.
- Participate in three public competitive events per year.
- Refer at least two new Athlete Ambassadors.
- Log and submit your mileage.
- Hand out discount coupons to fellow athletes.
We’ll I have work to do. I’ll keep you posted.
Chin up & belly down,