In our quest to eat healthy, I welcome the opportunity to explore new foods with my tribe.This month, I received and reviewed three natural products. Let me tell you about them before you buy them.
Evoke Natural Muesli
What I will not purchase:
The Sprouted Grain Pasta. If you are not a master chef. A chef that make miracles, leave it on the shelf. It is chalky and bland. To eat it, you would have to drown the pasta in sauce and chant “This is Good For Me,So I will Eat it and Smile.” I do think the dry pasta work great as a craft item. Look for a coupon first thought, it’s a tad bit pricey. I would rather try to make it myself.Or give up pasta if I had no choice.
What I will purchase:
The Muesli – (pronounced “muse-lee”) is a simple mix of real ingredients, typically consisting of untoasted or lightly toasted grains, nuts, seeds and dried fruits.. It goes with almost everything. Ice cream, yogurt, grind some up to use as meal, with or without oatmeal, in a trail mix or right out the bag. It’s filling and the taste pleasing. It has goji berries, cacao nibs, walnuts, and blueberries! YES!!! The price is comparable to other gains I frequently purchase.
The verdict is STILL out on- Brad’s Raw Foods Broccoli Poppers. The broccoli is dried, sprinkled with cheese and dried out again. The taste is unusual, but not bad. It’s not one that you could just eat the entire bag in one sitting.
Well, that’s it. Now go shopping!
- As with anything else we review, All opinions are our own. Any health food company we work with has a record of food integrity before we would consider working with them. Also know that though we are a large family, and may vote something off the menu, it does not mean that you shouldn’t ‘give it a try.
- What I did learn is dehydrated food retains more of it’s nutrients than either frozen or canned foods. But tonight, it think I’ll make this roasted broccoli recipe instead.
- I grew up in the church, but never really noticed the significance of the scripture. Just in case you missed it too. – here you go…it’s from the New Living Translation;
“Now go and get some wheat, barley, beans, lentils, millet, and emmer wheat, and mix them together in a storage jar. Use them to make bread for yourself during the 390 days you will be lying on your side.
- “Now go and get some wheat, barley, beans, lentils, millet, and emmer wheat, and mix them together in a storage jar. Use them to make bread for yourself during the 390 days you will be lying on your side.
- Wanna know the difference between muesli and granola? Click here!