Wanna win a family four pack to see Monster Jam Triple Threat when they come to Charlotte on the 11-12th? Yes, ok, here’s what you need to do.
Not because I like attention, because I have six children and a husband in my home. But it tells my advertisers that people actually have interest in what I offer. And since you are here…….you know- you know, let’s work together.
The following are Monster Jam trivia questions. Answer them for your chance to win a family four pack to Friday, January 11th / 7 p.m. event. Winner will be selected on the 7th at 7pm. Let the games begin!
1 Who was the first ever World Finals racing champion in 2000?
2. In 1981 when Grave Digger was just a mud bogger, what was its primary color?
4. Who was the first ever World Finals freestyle champion in 2000?
5. Who was the original driver of Grave Digger?
6. Which truck originally was known as Goldberg, has won many freestyle and racing championships.
8. In 1987, which tour did Grave Digger primarily compete on in its first year of competition?
9. In 2007, which truck was brown and has floppy ears and a tail?
11. What color are Grave Digger’s trademark glowing headlights?
12. Which truck was based after a super hero and won the 2007 racing championship?
13. Why didn’t Dennis Anderson win the first event of the Monster Jam 2002 season?
14. This truck was the 2005 freestyle champion and is regularly at the top of the points in freestyle. Which truck is it?
15. What was the name of the truck that Pablo Huffaker drove in the 2007 World Finals?
16. In 1999, Dennis Anderson won his first Monster Jam championship. What was this for?
17. Which truck was based on a 1957 Chevy body and was the 2003 Freestyle Champion?
18. There was only one truck that was a two-wheeled monster truck in the 2005 through the 2007 seasons. Which truck is it?
19. Who was originally responsible for the famous paint design of Grave Digger?
20. In 2003, Grave Digger won its third Monster Jam points championship. Who was the driver?
21. Which truck was the 2004 co-freestyle champion and had horns on the top?
22. Who filled in as the the driver of the Grace Digger #20 while Dennis Anderson had his injured shoulder in 2007?
23. In 1998, the Grave Digger team was sold to which company?
24. Which of the following trucks was blue, and was sponsored by Ford Motor Company in 2007?
.25. What was the color of the Grave Digger in the 2007 World Finals?
26. In what city did Grave Digger first beat Big Foot in competition?