I know! I know, I’ve been away for a while! But wait till you hear about my journey back to you!
Well, here it goes…. I went on my very first cruise EVER! We had the time if our lives! The porting city was Miami, Florida and we stopped in Key West and ended the adventure in Cozumel, Mexico! It was 5 days and four nights of fun, food, adventure, friends, and fabulous-ness (yes, it’s a word!)
We could not ask for a better vacation. At first, I had internal hesitation. The Love Boat was the only good memory I ever had to relate toward any fun ship. Then there’s Gilligan’s Island and Titanic to overshadowed that. Never the less, I was able to keep it together for my 5 sons.
Checking in and registering everyone was easy! The ship was grand! The staff was happy to see us! They even learned our names! Can you believe that? The food, the service, the shopping in Cozumel, the value, the memories! UUUgh, I can’t wait to take my girls and husband on the next trip!
I even thought about you!
Here’s your 1st gift:
10 Tips for a Vicory Cruise with Boys:
- The cruise is just the beginning. Spring for an excursion.
2. Don’t forget the camera. The water and smiles are rare and priceless.
3. If you are racist, Stay home. No explanation needed.
4. Forget the kid’s bedtime. Each night my boys watched a movie in the hot tub under the stars. Why stop them?
5.If you are a homeschooler, teach about your intended traveling and culture before boarding. You’ll get the best teacher of the year title! Trust me!
6. If you’re taking more than one child, twin them up! Even the ship guest will help you keep up with them. You’ll thank me later for this!
7. If you have a long drive to the port, don’t throw away your water bottle, It quickly becomes a mobile potty.
8. Pack, then check twice before leaving home. Packing light and smart is the goal.
9. After letting your best friend know that you’re leaving, contact your credit card and cell phone company. International rates and credit card freezing at the point of purchase is no fun!
10. Once checked in; grab the itenary and use it up! There’s so much to do!
And here’s your 2nd gift! Get free passes to see #MyCousinRacheal
Till next time…… “Cheerio’!