Welcome to my blog, QC Supermom!
Kelle Pressley is a resident of Charlotte, North Carolina. She has been a devoted blogger for more than 4 years, sharing a variety of stories from her life as a mom of many. Kelle, her husband of over 14 years and their nine (yup, 8 living 5 boys and four girls) have enjoyed their very busy life as a homeschooling, play date going, never boring veteran family life together in the Queen City.
Growing up in the south, has been essential to the inspiration of her blog posts. Through sincerity and sometimes humor, Kelle captures the true essence of being a southern mom of many. If not at the market, educated play dates, Hampton University, local community events or shuttling the kids around the QC, she can be found behind her beloved laptop blogging away on her adventures. We invite you come and see what motherhood is all about, from a recovering helicopter mom point of view.
Stay a while, get connected, and if your kids aren’t dismantling the house (like mine are….) Just leave a comment introducing yourself. Oh, and don’t forget to subscribe.to the Google life – Google+ (:
Meet the family:
– 2005 Lost 70lbs and a 11 year old daughter
– 2006 Selected Supermom by the MCFVC
– 2007 Created and grew QC Stay at Home Moms
– Same year created and grew Queen City Hip Mamas
– 2009 Built two lucrative hustles under the QC Supermom brand (Kelle Cooking With Kids, and KelleCakes )
– 2010 Planned, organized, and hosted Total Children’s Wellness Fair
– 2011 Served as Children’s Ministry Coordinator at PUMC
– January wrote my 1st book ”How To Be A Great Mom”
– Training to become a profound doula.
- make a dollar out of $.15
- motivate your kids to be their best
- find local, affordable & fun things to do with your child
- communicate with an ex,baby daddy, husband
- keep your man excited about you
- love yourself and heal your spirit
- sneak quality time for yourself
- communicate with your child(ren) school system
- stop fundamental bad behaviors
- prepare for child birth
- prepare for pre school
- prepare for elementary school
- prepare for middle school
- prepare for high school
- prepare for college (including college scouts)
- natural cleaning tips
- recycle & understand why it is important for everyone!
- communicate with your families doctor/specialist.
- talk about sex with your son and daughter
- there is more, I just got tired of writing!
I will never tell a soul that I know everything because I don’t. But I love researching and learning from others. So please hang around and let’s learn from each other.
Put your product and business in front of influential moms with a strategically placed banner on QC Super Mom sites. Updated daily, QC Super Mom delivers information and inspiration to mothers at every stage of motherhood —whenever, wherever, and however they want it. From pregnancy to the college years, moms get targeted advice and information for raising kids. And from relationships to money and career advice we have everything moms need to live powerfully.
Discover the many ways your product or service can benefit from placement on QC Super Mom network. Reach your targeted customer base easily and efficiently at a low cost.
Kelle is a Southern-American blogger living in Charlotte, North Carolina. Married 14 years, and a mommy to 9 kids, her content is inspired from living in and raising a supper busy family. Kelle has been blogging for more than 4 years, establishing herself as a nationally recognized SuperMom blogger.You can also find her tweeting away at @QCSupermom.
If you’re a reader and need to contact me, send an email to QCSupermom@Y.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you’re from a PR agency and interested in working with the blog, this is what I write about:
Read my About page for more info!
I am based out of Charlotte NC and I have served as an ambassador to many companies. Let me know how we can work together at QCSupermom@Gmail.com.
~Kelle P. QC Super Mom (704)756.9947
Here’s a recent clip from a local news station: